I have since taken the plastic out of these "cheaters" so she doesn't actually require these any time soon. This is what she was doing this morning...reading to all the "kids."
(I feel the need to explain the large cardboard box in the background. It is a makeshift play house.)
Despite the fact that these two photos appear to have been taken during the same photo op, a lot actually happened between them. Lucy had her usual breakfast of cereal, blueberries and milk (twice-over), several different outfits, bike to school, Apple school (swimming activity today), bike home, costume change at least twice, lunch with Pippa, nap, snack, free-play...back in her morning outfit. As you can tell, she likes these hand-me-downs. Even though the temperature outside continues to reach well into the 90's, she is only allowed to wear such skimpy clothes in the privacy of our home. We are in the midst of Dengue Season and this requires us to be outfitted in long sleeves/pants/hats etc any time we are outdoors.
She was again....."reading to the kids" when I got home from work.
| I love that they all have mats. |
No comments:
Post a Comment