One thing I really appreciate about our situation here is that it affords me a lot of quality time with the kids. I walk Lucy to and from school every day and our walks always spark an interesting conversation. This morning she started talking about dreams.
"(Dreams) it's like a movie in my head! I can really see them."
I asked, did you have a dream last night?
"No, maybe they forgot to turn them on."
I tried to ask who forgot to turn them on but we got distracted by what her last dream was about...
"Well, there was a baby alone in the road."
And then we stopped to say good morning to somebody.
What a funny thought...somebody turning a movie on in your head while you sleep.
"(Dreams) it's like a movie in my head! I can really see them."
I asked, did you have a dream last night?
"No, maybe they forgot to turn them on."
I tried to ask who forgot to turn them on but we got distracted by what her last dream was about...
"Well, there was a baby alone in the road."
And then we stopped to say good morning to somebody.
What a funny thought...somebody turning a movie on in your head while you sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment